Terms & Conditions / Privacy & Policies
MOANA SANDS GROUP LIMITED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- This web may not be modified or altered in any way.
- This web may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Moana Sands Hotel Group Content and User Content.
- Moana Sands Hotel Group reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print this web at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Moana Sands Hotel Group.
- The information in this website is general in nature only. Although the information in this website is believed to be accurate, no liability (whether as a result of negligence or otherwise) is accepted for any loss of any kind that may arise from actions based on the contents of this website.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed in this web are the property of Moana Sands Hotel Group or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Moana Sands Hotel Group or such third party that may own the Marks. Moana Sands Hotel Group and associated properties and the Moana Sands Hotel Group logo are trademarks of Moana Sands Hotel Group.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- By accessing this Website, you and Moana Sands Hotel Group agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web shall be governed by the laws of the Cook Islands and you and the Moana Sands Hotel Group irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Cook Islands in respect of matters arising out of this Policy.
PRICES (if applicable)
- This website might contain price information. The price advertised may not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate fluctuations. This means that because we are based in Cook Islands, we have to convert your purchase to New Zealand dollars at the exchange rate on the day it is processed. So if you purchase on this website, you will always be charged the equivalent in New Zealand dollars at the bank exchange rate of the day.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Moana Sands Hotel Group strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained below. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in New Zealand or any other country where Moana Sands Hotel Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
To ensure we are publishing content customers need and want, Moana Sands Hotel Group collects aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. We do not track individuals' use of the Website.
When someone visits the Website, a cookie is placed on the customer’s machine (if the customer accepts cookies) or is read if the customer has visited the Website previously.
Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology, or action tags, assist in delivering the cookie. This technology tells us how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a Moana Sands Hotel Group Web page. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information on Moana Sands Hotel Group; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about Moana Sands Hotel Group Website usage. We do not share tracking information outside of Moana Sands Hotel Group, and do not allow other companies to place clear gifs on our Websites.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Moana Sands Hotel Group Website, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalized visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the Website.
STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
- Moana Sands Hotel Group are committed to protecting your privacy and to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can travel through most of our Website without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read the complete Moana Sands Hotel Group privacy statement.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are asked to register before ordering e-mail newsletters, joining a limited-access premium Website, or when purchasing. Personal information collected is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
For example: If you choose to make a purchase, we will request personal information such as: name, address, telephone number, credit card number and shipping information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the Website easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information on this web.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Moana Sands Hotel Group.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Moana Sands Hotel Group will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Moana Sands Hotel Group or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Moana Sands Hotel Group and its family of Websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Moana Sands Hotel Group , its Websites, or the public.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Moana Sands Hotel Group will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Moana Sands Hotel Group may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to our product. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Subscribe or cancel subscriptions to newsletters about our services and products.